Focus 360 Energy offer sound testing for Residential & Commercial Properties throughout the UK.
We will call you back within 30 minutes to discuss your quote.
Your details will not be used for marketing purposes.
What is Sound Testing?
Sound testing is used to measure the compliance of your new build, refurbishment or conversion project with Part E of the building regulations. Unless your building is completely detached and built to a robust standard then you will require a sound test conducting.
The tests primary objective is to ensure that adequate sound insulation has been installed throughout the dwelling. This includes party wall and floor insulation to ensure that they comply with building regulations.
The sound test should be instructed as early on in the build as possible as issues can be costlier and more difficult to fix the further down the build you are. A good rule of thumb is ensuring that you have the sound test booked before kitchen and bathrooms are installed.
However, all windows and doors should be fitted, and walls/floors/ceiling should be plastered with no holes or cracks visible. The dwelling must also have power available to all rooms.
Our Sound Testing Process
- Review Plans and specification and make any recommendations
- Schedule a suitable date for the test
- Carry out the tests on-site
- Supply the reports.
Why use us?
- Our Engineers have carried out thousands of sound tests across the UK
- Our Engineers have over 10 years sound testing experience
- All our engineers are ATTMA accredited and all tests are Part E compliant
- We will always help as much as we can to ensure your project passes
- We provide a national coverage.
Other recommended services
SAP Calculation Quote Request
Please complete the details below:
Focus 360 Energy service the following locations within the UK
Barking and Dagenham
City of London
City of Westminster
Hammersmith and Fulham
Kensington and Chelsea
Kingston upon Thames
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Richmond upon Thames