Landlords Electrical Safety Certificate in Hammersmith and Fulham
Focus 360 Energy offer sound testing for Residential & Commercial Properties throughout the UK.
We will call you back within 30 minutes to discuss your quote.
Your details will not be used for marketing purposes.
Are you looking for Landlords Electrical Safety Certificates Hammersmith and Fulham?…
What is a Landlords Electrical Safety Certificate?
All electrical installations can degrade over time. Landlords therefore have a duty to ensure that all electrical equipment and wiring in a rental property is safe and maintained throughout the whole tenancy.
The Landlords Electrical Safety Certificate provides an in-depth inspection of the internal wiring including consumer units, fuse boards, boilers, panel and storage heaters, hard-wired smoke detectors and fire detectors.
It also checks all fixed electrical equipment that is supplied via the properties electrical meter. If any defects are found the report suggests the necessary changes needed to rectify problems.
Recommended for domestic properties every 10 years, Focus 360 Energy can provide EICRs for both Homeowners and Landlords to ensure there are no defects or deterioration.
EICRs for Business, Commercial and Industrial Premises must be done on a regular basis, between every 1-5 years according to the use of the premises to ensure all the electrics comply with the Health and Safety and Work Act.
Our Landlords Electrical Safety Certificate Process
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards
- Identify any defective electrical work
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
Why use us?
- Focus 360 Energy only use registered electricians approved by NICEIC, ELECSA or NAPIT
- Our Engineers have carried out thousands of Electrical Safety Tests across the UK
- We provide a national coverage
- Affordable pricing and quick turnaround
Other recommended services
SAP Calculation Quote Request
Please complete the details below: