Energy Statements in Crawley
Local Planning Authorities now require the submission of an Energy Statement as part of the planning application. Contact Focus 360 Energy today.
We will call you back within 30 minutes to discuss your quote.
Your details will not be used for marketing purposes.
Are you looking for Energy Statements Crawley?…
Why do you need a Renewable Energy Statement?
To help mitigate the effects of Climate Change, many Local Planning Authorities now require the submission of an Energy Statement as part of a planning application. Policy decisions differ depending on the Local Authority but can include a 10%, 20% or 35% reduction in Carbon emissions compared with Part L of Building regulations.
Focus 360 Energy have completed many Energy Statement Surveys across the UK from small residential developments to large building projects, achieving the required C02 reductions in the appropriate way.
Focus 360 Energy Assessors have completed Energy Statements for clients across the UK on sites of varying size. As part of our process, we will complete the following:
- Review the relevant Planning policies / conditions.
- Liaise directly with your Planning Officer and Design Team
- Establish site wide emissions using government approved software
- Apply low cost energy efficiency improvements
- Carry out a full renewable technology feasibility study
- Size the most suitable technologies to meet the Council’s policy
- Create a compliant Energy Statement
- Supply the statement to meet your deadlines
- All the consultancy required to ensure every development achieves compliance.
Why Choose Us?
- Professional and reliable
- Flexible appointments to suit you
- Friendly, practical advice
- 10 years’ experience in the industry
- We work with you every step of the way
- Affordable pricing
What our customers say about us
We had our EPC evaluation done recently. The gentleman Ross who we have contacted booked us in quickly in slot that was ideal for us. The evaluation went well and smooth, he has explained step by step what it involves what he is checking and provided us with a recommendation for how to improve things. He was very helpful and professional. Would highly recommend the company!